Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: TOTP stills

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guynemer posted them on the DHBBS

    http://forums.sonymusic.com/thread.j...&thread=557175

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When was that show aired? I only cought a bit of it today and if Darren`s in this week`s I wanna watch it late tonight [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    When was that show aired? I only cought a bit of it today and if Darren`s in this week`s I wanna watch it late tonight [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I think it was sometime this past week. I'm notcompletely sure though.*edited*

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 20, 2002 02:09 PM: Message edited by: DarrensAngel ]</font>

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you!! I wish I could see it live.

    Lain

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •